[TechAssist] Re: FIXED : Sony KDP57XBR2 Shrunken Image : Update

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 07:55:53 -0400

On Signal Board There Are Several Heatsink Mounted Regulator IC's

Found IC3005 +9V Regulators Output Down To 3.5VDC.  Generic  Part # PQ09RF21

The Ink on R3073 1ohm 2W Resistor On The Pin 1 Input Was Faded From Heat
Stress And had Increased in Value up to 3.5 Ohms.

Replacing Both Parts Fixed Problem

Thanks to Damon Brunger for the tip!

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd