[TechAssist] Re: Mit VS-5041 Hot keeps blowing

  • From: "tomlee" <t8872695@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 13:39:47 -0700

Hello.
If I disconnect the anode With the horizontal and vertical yoke hook up
Hot run good. no yoke burn. I did not check  how high is High voltage.
It seem to me a hard work to replace tube. One time experience with
sony tube repalcement.But this Mit I have never do before look like anode
connection is tough. any help is appricated.
Dang
www.tvcrcomputers.com