[TechAssist] Micron 19" model 9A11/900LX, fcc: GWG9AXX, horiz foldover]

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:28:23 -0500

I powered it up on my cross hatch generator, my Sencore CM2125 and a PC.
The monitor on all three devices  show multiple images (three) across
the screen horizontally.Seems to be a horiz freq issue.
Phil Bader

Philip Bader wrote:

> I find nothing on this 19" monitor model.
> Customer says a few times the screen display intermittantly jerked
> inward from the left and right sides."Flickered" as she said.
> Then it finally had a left side fold over."Looks like the icons are
> folded over on themselves"
> Any histories on these?
> made 1999.
> Phil Bader

Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to: