[TechAssist] Re: GE 25GT515 CTC177AR2 identify R4703

  • From: Excel1819@xxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:36:13 EST

Leonard,

RES WW 3W 5% 3R = 3 watt 3 ohm

There were no tips about "no picture" (surprisingly) in the data.

Let me know if I can help more.

Sincerely,

Jason Martin

Excel Distributing Inc.                      " The Best RCA / GE Parts
1819 Mentor Ave.                                  Distributor In The World "
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

513-531-3989   800-733-3329 phone
513-531-4115   800-735-8007 fax

We will meet or beat ANY advertised oem RCA/GE prices!

Excel1819@xxxxxx

www.ExcelDistributingInc.com

<A HREF="http://www.exceldistributinginc.com";>www.ExcelDistributingInc.com</A>

Original symptom is what one would expect, no pix.  Do you know the value of
the resistor?

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL
352-332-5608
352-332-5668 (fax)

"
> Cincinnati, Ohio 45212
>
> 513-531-3989   800-733-3329 phone
> 513-531-4115   800-735-8007 fax
>
> We will meet or beat ANY advertised oem RCA/GE prices!
>
> Excel1819@xxxxxx
>
> www.ExcelDistributingInc.com
>
> HREF="http://www.exceldistributinginc.com";>www.ExcelDistributingInc.com

> Can't tell the colors of the bands...anyone got the value?  Looks like Red
> Black Black but I get only a couple of ohms based on the remaining
windings.
> Any history on why this resistor in the filament supply would open?  CRT
> tests OK except cutoff and life tests on CR7000 are unstable.
Intermittent
> CRT short?  Never saw one of these open up before.
>
> Leonard G. Caillouet
> Service Manager
> Electronics World
> Gainesville, FL
> 352-332-5608
> 352-332-5668 (fax)

Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to: