[TechAssist] Re: Manovox MT1905B101 Funai 31YA chassis shutdown

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:26:16 -0400

Am I to understand now that even Magnavox TV is a product of Funai???
(I know they bought the Sylvania name)
Are TV manufacturers ALL going Funai?
Geez.
Phil Bader

Paul Medvetz wrote:

> I have exactly the same tv and problem as you are having, I=
>  changed
> the flyback and regulator and its still the same way, Got tired=
>  of
> working on it after three hours. If you keep turning it on after=
>  it
> shuts down about ten times to get the filiments hot you can see a=
>
> picture for a breif second and it looks normal, I'm going to=
>  check it
> again tomorrow will let you know if I find anything.
> Paul Medvetz
> TV-Service-Company
> Hazleton,Pa.
> paulcho@xxxxxxxx
>
> On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 01:14:29 +0000, Peter oliver wrote:
> >MAgnovox 19"
> >MT1905B101
> >Chassis 31YA (Funai/Symphonic)
> >MFD 2001
> >
> >Unit Clicks then goes into instant (off)  shutdown. Regulator
> >
> >test ok. HOT tests ok. Horz yoke rings good (20 times on=
>  sencore
> >equipment).
> >Anyone run into one of these before (Flyback?). this one is not
> >giving
> >any hints...
> >

> >Peter Oliver
> >Tucson Radio TV
> >
> >______________________________________________________________
> ___
> >Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online
> >http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3D3963
> >
> >****************************************************************=
> *****
> >********
> >Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
> >http://sell.tech-assist.org
> >The Tech Address Book:
> >http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/contact.htm
> >Add a Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
> >http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.htm
> >Lost Password:
> >http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Lost your Login Info?".
> >Email Archives:
> >//www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/

> Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
> http://sell.tech-assist.org
> The Tech Address Book:

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org