[TechAssist] Re: Manovox MT1905B101 Funai 31YA chassis shutdown

  • From: Paul Medvetz <paulcho@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:00:26 -0400

I have exactly the same tv and problem as you are having, I=
 changed
the flyback and regulator and its still the same way, Got tired=
 of
working on it after three hours. If you keep turning it on after=
 it
shuts down about ten times to get the filiments hot you can see a=

picture for a breif second and it looks normal, I'm going to=
 check it
again tomorrow will let you know if I find anything.
Paul Medvetz
TV-Service-Company
Hazleton,Pa.
paulcho@xxxxxxxx

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 01:14:29 +0000, Peter oliver wrote:
>MAgnovox 19"
>MT1905B101
>Chassis 31YA (Funai/Symphonic)
>MFD 2001
>
>Unit Clicks then goes into instant (off)  shutdown. Regulator
>
>test ok. HOT tests ok. Horz yoke rings good (20 times on=
 sencore
>equipment).
>Anyone run into one of these before (Flyback?). this one is not
>giving
>any hints...
>

>Peter Oliver
>Tucson Radio TV

___
>http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3D3963
>
>****************************************************************=
*****
>********
>Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
>http://sell.tech-assist.org
>The Tech Address Book:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/contact.htm
>Add a Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.htm
>Lost Password:
>http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Lost your Login Info?".
>Email Archives: