[TechAssist] Re: Making a List of Files

  • From: "J. Knoll" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 09:23:49 -0400

Wayne,
   For those of us who know dos and commands this is great. I
occasionally look for useful utilities that run in windows for those
who do not know anything about dos and probably would never care to.
The members all have different levels of computer understanding, and I
try to keep this in mind when I throw out suggestions.   Jay
   It is a shame but it has turned into a Windows(c) world.

nes. Remove: http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm