[TechAssist] Re: Make: ZENITH, Model: PV4663MK Blue yoke needed

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 10:04:07 -0500

Possible there is allowance for the physical placement of the yoke on
the CRT as far as the alignment rings on it... But I had a late model
60" RCA this year with a broken CRT. I could only order the yokes as a
wired set of three. I didn't want to disturb the good CRTs so I spliced
the new yoke on the new CRT. There was no difference between any of the
three yokes, all the same part#. Now, swapping used for used,I dunno.
Phil Bader
Phil Bader