[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox TV/VCR CCR132AT02, vertical linearity problem

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:28:24 -0500

Hey Ken,
I am the same way. I don't like to modify a circuit, but if I hear techs
doing it for the same chassis, for the same problem, I am more apt to go
ahead and do it, like the RCA's with the audio problem(CTC175-187)
Anyway..it was just a suggestion..let us know if you get it figured out.

Jeff
mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics