[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox TV/VCR CCR132AT02, vertical linearity problem

Jeff,
Thanks.  I had already replaced C6 along with C4 & C14.  Bridged R6 with
1K resistor.  Set better, but still slightly stretched at top.  Am trying
to decide whether to ship it or replace the 1K with a trimpot.

It makes me nervous in modifying a circuit.  I just feel like I missed
the real problem and must compensate.  Everybody, please understand, this
is not directed at Jeff.  He's a friend and has provided help to me and
most all of you, but it is rare that we must re-engineer a circuit.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32561