[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox PTV775 No Power Up

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 23:23:46 -0400

Peter,
Does your set have a model number? We have been asking you guys many times to
include ALL information if you want the best help.
Did you check the HV out transistor and the emitter resistor?
If this is shorted and resistor open, look for a cracked blue tube.
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com