[TechAssist] Re: Looking for part that is NLA Zenith Z56Z83D

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:21:40 -0500

Mando,

Try Tri State (1-800-203-7484).  They have been real good to us in the
past with NLA or hard to find parts.

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

On Mon, 09 Sep 2002 07:32:06 -0700 armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

> I am trying to locate a jungle ic part # 221-778 that is nla from
> any of
> the zenith dist.This set was damaged pretty bad with mice urine.I
> have a
> new smps module in it and all of the other damage has been repaired
> but
> not getting any drive off this ic 2300.This ic is in the video module
> 9-1645-1.I would like to see if I can locate just the ic rather than
> having to replace the whole module which is about 149.00.I already
> have
> invested alot of time and money on this set and would like just
> replace
> the ic if possible.If someone has the ic or maybe a used 9-1645
> module
> that I can buy,I would really apreciate it very much.
> Thank you.
> Mando
> Birdie's TV & Electronics
> Casa Grande, AZ