[TechAssist] Looking for part that is NLA Zenith Z56Z83D

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 07:32:06 -0700

I am trying to locate a jungle ic part # 221-778 that is nla from any of
the zenith dist.This set was damaged pretty bad with mice urine.I have a
new smps module in it and all of the other damage has been repaired but
not getting any drive off this ic 2300.This ic is in the video module
9-1645-1.I would like to see if I can locate just the ic rather than
having to replace the whole module which is about 149.00.I already have
invested alot of time and money on this set and would like just replace
the ic if possible.If someone has the ic or maybe a used 9-1645 module
that I can buy,I would really apreciate it very much.
Thank you.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa Grande, AZ