[TechAssist] Re: KV32XBR400 Shuts Down : D board Questions

  • From: "Leonard Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:45:34 -0500

I fix them.  Unfortunately, you almost have to have the unit in the shop and
it is a heavy PITA.  Need to troubleshoot the problem and test it
thoroughly.  I have had this problem with three areas, the PS, the
protection cicuit (bad pots).  Do you have access to ESI and the manuals?

Leonard G. Caillouet
Electronics World
1261 NW 76 Blvd
Gainesville, FL 32606