[TechAssist] KLV30XBR900 Sony

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:28:54 -0500

   I'll try one more time before I make this 100 mile trip, would like to
fix in home and save some fuel.  Ext. warranty from Best Buy,  customer says
always had a green haze back ground he'd like to have adjusted,  sound quit
couple days ago,  wondering about  the green adjustment ?  and crossing my
fingers with the sound being a simple problem,  he's using  rca inputs no
cable,   any help on adjusting the green ? no tips in the archives,
thanks
brock

Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237