[TechAssist] Re: JVC non authorized tech assist

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:23:52 -0500

There was a long-time JVC ASC in Spartanburg SC named Jones Electronic
Services. They were well known for their agressiveness at tying up all the
business from the big box stores and the rental companies from 60 miles
around. The JVC area rep from Atlanta used to spend a lot of time there
supporting them. Sometimes I would refer a  JVC camcorder customer to them
if I didnt have the jig that I thought was going to be needed. Last one I
referred called back and said Jones is gone.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609