[TechAssist] Re: JVC M# tv-20241 tv/vcr combo tv fine/vcr dead

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 13:21:14 -0600

Thanks John, I will check the motor drive IC as you suggested. I know the
motor works, subbed my own drive just to see of it turns. I did notice when
I first plugged it in that the heads would rock but not spin. I know other
units will spin momentarly at pluggin. Now I don't notice the head move at
all. The led for the end sensors work and the sensors trigger normaly. I am
at a loss.

Will let you know about the motor drive IC later

Jason
Mouton Electronics
New Iberia, LA