[TechAssist] Re: JVC HR-XVC20U- VCR/DVD player

  • From: "John H Smit" <jsm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 19:50:10 -0600

No Gary
This dish is stable when it is playing,there has to be something that is
loose,because it works perfect when the player stands on its side,the minute
I let it down to level position it stops,still showing the picture,but in
idle position
It should be something easy to find,but I do not see anything out of the
ordinary.
Thank you for your hint anyway
John H Smit
Smit's TV Service