[TechAssist] Re: JVC AV32320 vert problem need help

  • From: "Terry J Hutchison" <sony1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:03:40 -0400

Seems there was a problem with the upload I cannot download it here or at
my home computer.  Could you give it another try please.  Really appreciate
the help.  Terry

Terry J Hutchison
T&G TV Repair
Kingsland GA.
sony1@xxxxxxxx

center of screen. D422 feeds pin 2 of IC421(LA7841) and is providing 15.80
vdc to pin 2.  D421 feeds pins 3 and six I have 37.1vdc on pin 3 and 30.03
on pin 6. Pin 1, .006, pin4, 2.6vdc, pin5, 2.6vdc and pin7, 8.95 vdc.  I
have checked all the electrolitic caps in the cir with my analyzer and all
check good.  I have changed the vert IC twice the last time with a known
good LA7841.  The B+ to pins 3 and 6 seems to high to me but with no prints
I am just guessing.  Appreciate any help.  Terry

-

-