[TechAssist] Re: JVC AV27320 service manual, service parameters & alignment info

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:44:51 -0500

Once again, I have to sing praise for Kevin Harris.  While I experience
frustration dealing with helpless dingbats at Tritronics all the time, he
and the manager in Miami, Ronnie Hertz are top-notch and efficient.  I don't
normally post thank-yous to the list but this one is relevant to everyone.
It is hardly worth bothering with Tritronics research unless you are dealing
with Kevin.  Most of the rest of their people give you nothing that you
can't get on their (excellent) www site.  Kevin, thank you.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL
352-332-5608