[TechAssist] Re: JVC AMPLIFIER MODEL NO. RX 718VBK

  • From: "Mike Jensen/Sound Pro" <soundpromikej@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 10:01:25 -0700

I'm not sure if this applies to your model, but I recall that on some
older JVC amps they used the bottom cover to complete the ground plane.
With the bottom off they would not have audio unless you grounded some
of the points that the bottom cover contacted.

Mike Jensen
Sound Pro
Rapid City, SD
mikej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx