[TechAssist] Re: JC Penney Mod# 683-1770-Prod Serv #683-1770-40Cat.#853-0685

  • From: "John H Smit" <jhsm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 15:28:57 -0600

Hi Max
Thank you for your reply,I do not have the unit here,and I asked the
customer to see if he can find any more information from that cartridge or
player itself.
The addresses you sent me are OK if you know what the part# is but does not
show this make and model at all.
I have sent a fax to the West-Tech Services you sent me and see if they will
respond on that.
It is the reply you send me on my request for help,I faxed to them.
see what happens I let you know.
Thanks again
John H Smit
Smit's TV Service