[TechAssist] Re: Insurance is strange (Crying customer)

  • From: greentron@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 03:25:59 +0000

The homowners insurance was probably the best bet since it was someone elses
property in your possession. You would have a good argument that it was
sporting goods rather than a vehicle. When I have a dispute about insurance I
contact the State Insurance Commission if my agent will not support my
position. This doesnt cost anything and the insurance companies like to keep
the Commission happy. You also had a good reason for making a delayed claim.
J Silverman