[TechAssist] I read the news today, oh boy...

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 17:05:02 -0400

...to rob a line from the Beatles.
Anyway,  a trade mag mentioned that Fay wood has left NESDA as a director.
I wonder if it has something to do with NESDA's abortive attempt to create a
"call management system"?

I also see that Brian Gibson got in as president.
He's probably the brightest person to hold that post  IN YEARS.  If other
like-minded folks got in as well, there might be a glimmer of hope.

What will Sam ( and his cronnies) do if NESDA changes? I guess he'll just have
to write angry letters to his local newspaper! LOL!!!!! ;-)

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh Ny 12550