[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi TV Mod#32UX59B Chassis#M9LXU Vertical line thru middle of CRT

  • From: Roy Small aka videoclinicpana <videoclinicpana@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 18:57:27 -0700 (PDT)

ron,...  tsk tsk... vertical  is up and down not left
to right,.. horizontal is left to right.  you are
obviously confused on this.   the vertical chip makes
the picture from top to bottom.. the horizontal makes
the picture from left to right.

so if you have a vertical line then what your saying
is you have a line from top to bottom.
roy aka videoclinicpana@xxxxxxxxx

--- Ron Price <ron_tcshack@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> for jeff.....explain what you mean by horizontal
> line or verticle line IE.
> which direction do they go....if you look at my post
> again you will see i
> said verticle white line on the first line of my
> post......someone told me
> before on another one like this that the HOT was bad
> as i had a line running
> from left to right (verticle white line). Turned out
> to be the verticle ic.
> That is why i posted what i did for further
> info.....as for voltages..i
> wouldnot have posted if i had not checked
> voltages....
>

> Ronald J. Price Service Tech Terry's Computer Shack
> 719 Washington P. O. Box
> 655 Mendota, Il. 61342 Phone: 815-539-3210 Fax:
> 815-539-7521 >From: "Tech
> Repair CD support" >Reply-To:
> techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: >Subject:
> [TechAssist] Re: Hitachi TV Mod#32UX59B
> Chassis#M9LXU Vertical line thru
> middle of CRT >Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:58:53 -0400
> something, is it a vertical white line, or
> horizontal. >A vertical white
> linewould be a problem in your horizontal section.
> >Irregardless, why not
> take some voltage measurements? You'll help us help
> you. >Before you click
> send on your emails, read them pretending you know
> nothing about >it, then
> ask yourself, is this enough information? >No one
> has time to type every
> single possibility for the limited posts you give.
> >And when you post
> conflicting information such as in this post, it
> will just take >longer for
> you to get a response. >>Jeff >FAX 717-564-4952
> >Intrepid Video &Electronics
> >501 Luther Rd >Harrisburg PA 17111-2055 >>Order
> your tip CD today. Filled
> with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more. >Version 3.0,
> ready, with more tips,
> user friendly program. >$49.00 for CD, plus first
> year of tip updates.
> >sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
> >www.tech-repair.net
> www.intrepid-video.com >www.thetoolcaddy.com
> www.9-11-2001tragedy.com >-----
> Original Message ----- >From: "Ron Price" >To:
> >Sent: Tuesday, April 30,
> 20027:18 PM >Subject: [TechAssist] Hitachi TV
> Mod#32UX59B Chassis#M9LXU
> Vertical line thru >middle of CRT >>>>This Hatchi
> #32UX59B with chassis
> M9LXUcame in with a verticle white line >>and about
> 4" of raster running
> thruthe middle of the bottle. (crt). Suspect
> >>verticle ic but as we have no
> print on this one, is there someone out there >>in
> repair land who can lend
> ahelping hand???? Also sometime back someone >>had
> some sams photofact
> folders for sale at, i believe , 35 cents a
> >>folder???If this is true will
> that person email me and let me know if they >>are
> still available...Thanks
> in advance..... >>>>>>Ronald J. Price Service Tech
> [...]

=====
Roy  Video Clinic-Panaone is glad to be of "service"

http://health.yahoo.com