[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi Projection TV Model 46EX2B/AP22 chasis I think

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 06:46:36 -0400

That would be type V8-A58FT, Hitachi part # 2429341 (which is now NLA). If
you don't have one and end up needing one, I would suggest contacting Tip
Top Tuner to see if they have one or can rebuild the one from the set.

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms