[TechAssist] Hitachi Projection TV Model 46EX2B/AP22 chasis I think

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 17:51:02 -0700

I am going on a service call tuesday that is about 35miles away.The
complaint is that they can not receive any of the stations at all.Only
snow.Other than the tuner as a strong possibility,does this set use the
M301 comb filter module? I don't have the module but I do have the kit
to repair it if it takes the X480126 part #.I have a couple of hitachi
tuners.Does anyone here have the part # for the tuner so that I can see
if I have one in stock. Thanks for all your help.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ