[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi Model 50UX58B green convergence

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 13:05:30 -0500

Jim,  just a thought,  but those stk's are no more than an audio amp.  there
easy to over drive and cause distortion where ever they want,  the static
convergence may be out of whack enough that its over driving those amps,
you may have to do a static convergence first and get it closer than it is
so the stks don't have to work so hard ?  Im not a Hitachi pro so take this
in text only, on Toshiba's  you pull the convergence yokes,  put a string
from corner to corner and get the center dot as close to the center as you
can with the magnetic rings, then plug em back in, and do a dynamic
convergence,   it ain't no quick thing,
brock