[TechAssist] Re: Happy Holiday

  • From: DnTwnTV@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 13:30:43 EST

In a message dated 12/24/02 1:47:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,

<< Subj:     [TechAssist] Happy Holiday
 Date:  12/24/02 1:47:13 PM Pacific Standard Time
 From:  admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Administration)
 Sender:    techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 To:    techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Many thanks for a job well done Jay, and Happy Holidays to you and yours.
                                                Paul

 Hello All,
    I want to extend the best wishes for each and every one of you who
 celebrate Christmas. Thanks to all of you who support our site. I try to
 stay in the background and let things take control of themselves. As I said
 in the past I will say again, this service really belongs to all of you.
 TechAssist is only here because you want it here. I will do my best to
 maintain the site and to update it.
    The site has come a long way over the years and I hope that with your
 continued support that we can remain an alternative to sites that sole
 interest is in obtaining your money. A time may come when someone else  will
 have to take control over this site. Anyone who may be interested in
 managing this site should contact me personally at my email address:
 admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .
   Best Holiday regards to all of you!

 J. Knoll
 Administration