[TechAssist] Re: HDTV outdoor antenna reception

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:19:05 -0500

It does.
But do you see the potential nightmare for all my senior customers that
still have an issue with "... OK the box  puts out on chan. 3, but I
want to record with my VCR a chan. 13 movie, but I don't set the VCR to
13? Why?.. I want 13...I get a blue screen...And how do I get sound
again with the surround amp on VCR but not cable?"
 Oh, God. I'll need a full time instructor to man the phone.
;-)
Phil Bader

--

Philip Bader