[TechAssist] Re: GE model# 09GP344 (Chassis TX808)

  • From: "Video Clinic- Pana" <videoclinicpana@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:37:08 -0600

sounds like a bad crt  shorted elements  i found the same thing in a
pansonic today.  Measure the blue input at the pix tube and compare with the
red and green.   blue is probably real low or 0 this causes the blue gun to
be on full and will cause shut down with too much screen current .try to
clean and balance the picture ture with your rejuvnator and sometimes you
can clear the short