[TechAssist] Re: GE VCR VG2021 - ZD6 Shorting

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 00:53:30 -0500

David, if you don't have a 43V zener in stock, you can use a 33V and a
10V in series. Some claim this to be done only for testing and to
install the proper value on completion of the repair. The few times I've
zenered in series, I've just left the 2 in the circuit and never had a
callback.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada