[TechAssist] Re: GE 27GT619 (CTC185AB) Power problem

  • From: "David Lessard" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:16:43 +0100

Shaun,

Do you get any raster? Full horizontal and vertical deflection? Did you
try disconnecting the HOT (collector) to isolate the FBT to see if
excessive load goes away? You could have a bad FBT breaking down under
load or a shorted circuit of secondary of the FBT. Just my thoughts,
hope this helps some.

David Lessard
Mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Alexandria Electronics