[TechAssist] GE 19TVR01 Issues

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 11:36:43 -0400

Make : GE
Model : 19TVR01
Problem : Won't turn on. When power button is pressed , power light flashes
TEN times.

This unit doesn't use the parental lock feature like other models where the
light will flash SIX times.

Unit apparently was surged in a storm......

We haven't acquired a schematic for this set yet...but some basic checking
in the power supply we have found...

All B+ voltage from Powersupply/Sweep board are good ( according to
silkscreen values next to connectors).
 Unit just appears to be lacking Horiz drive. Collector of Horiz. Output is
125V.

 Looks like H-drive comes from IC501 (LA7625)

 I don't have print on this so I can't verify B+ to IC 501 or proper
drive/support signals to it.

With the Power LED blinking 10 Times....is there a fault condition for this?

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beechtree Lane
Westbrook,CT 06498