[TechAssist] [Fwd: Mitsubishi (1985) CK-2575R no vert,outputs OK]

  • From: Phil Bader <philbad@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 12:49:23 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Mitsubishi (1985) CK-2575R no vert,outputs OK
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 12:48:48 -0500
From: Phil Bader <philbad@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "CONSUMERELREPAIR-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<CONSUMERELREPAIR-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Customer said had narrow vert, then smoked. I got a narrow pix for a
minute then a line. I changed the good vert outputs as test
(Q401,402),same. I injected a vert drive signal at pin 14 ( vert drive
output pin from IC)of IC201 deflection IC and got vert deflection,tho
distorted.Inspection found burnt resistor R553 and diode D553 off pin 10
of fly.Don't know what supply source this is. Measured a dead short at
cathode,so did not fire up TV. Traced to toasted 1 watt R709 across
board. I need parts ID and help, as no sams exist.thanks.