[TechAssist] Re: [Fwd: Hi Phil, please forward to TechAssist] (Doug's home)

  • From: "Lindsey Altman" <athomeservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:07:18 -0400

Hi Phil,

     I got my thank you note. It's a little depressing that they have
received so little from two of the largest organizations in the country =
but
it is not surprising at all. The charity part of TV repair died a long =
time
ago in more than a few of us. I intend to send another $50 just to amuse =
me.
I would have liked to have heard that they'd received a few thousand by =
this
point in time. I guess I should not have been so cheap and sent $100 to
start with.

                                    Sincerely,
                                        Lindsey=20

Lindsey Altman
At Home Service Company
440 Cedar Ave.
Claxton, Georgia 30417
912-739-1019
athomeservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date:   Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:11:47 -0400
From:   Julie Perlingiero <julie56@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Gentlemen

Just to let you know, Doug is home from the hospital. What a great gift =
for
Father's Day. Now I'd like to ask again that we help the family =
financially.
I'm going to use an explanation of benefits as described by someone to =
the
reason to pay for Nesda. Techassit costs much less, and I believe the
advantage is greater, so here goes. If you have ever made money from a
techassit tip, send Doug's family ten bucks. Each time your grateful =
this
Sunday to be around your kids, think about Doug. Make this a Happy =
Father's
Day for him and send him, ten bucks. So far of the 700 hundred Nesda =
members
I've asked and the near thousand? Members of techassit, Sandie received
twenty envelopes. She has sent twenty thank you's. If you haven't =
received a
thank you, Please send an envelope. We can do better.

Send to:

Mrs. Doug (Sandie) Keller (if sending a check please write Sandie Keller =
on
it)
101 Freeland Avenue
Terra Alta W V 26764

Thanks for your support, Please forward this to the full list. Thanks =
again.

Julie Perlingiero
Chuck's Electronic Repair
330 Pusey Avenue
Collingdale, PA 19023
(610) 522-2050

--=20
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

--=20

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-
Appliance Repair List: