[TechAssist] Re: Fw: panasonic ct-32g22v pincushion problem

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:46:28 -0400

Look for a large choke in the H- sweep section with the numbers 727 on top
of it.  It should have a large ferrite cover over it secured by
heatshrink......Some models have this & it can fall off and cause this
problem.

 If that's OK , then pull the little standup pincushion board & check for an
open 56K 1/8 watt resistor.

 I had one of these on a newer 32" not too long ago...can't recall the
location though.

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beechtree Lane