[TechAssist] Fw: kp53xbr25 sony projection tv ap chassis

  • From: "pete" <tvtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 06:16:52 -0500

Perdomo Tv Inc Since 1972
Miami.Fl
----- Original Message -----
From: pete
To: Philip Bader
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 8:12 PM
Subject: kp53xbr25 sony projection tv ap chassis

I  believe its a shutdown problem, but Im not sure. I replaced convergence bd
from another chasis and does the same thing all it does is tries to turn on and
imediatele shut off I dont know if I have high voltage or not. Do you have some
notes on how to troubleshoot this tv to see if its the power supply or what its
shutting it down? Its a real pia set to work on I have the schematic but Im lol
  I havent seen many of these sets. Any help will be greatly appreciated

thank you

Pete

Perdomo Tv Inc Since 1972
Miami.Fl