[TechAssist] Re: Fw: TA/Toshiba 27 AF41 Won't fire up with degauss connected

  • From: "AL LEATHERMAN" <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 16:30:44 -0400

Thanks John,     I found a ten mike at 35V bad,didn't fix.
    This set has two relays,and does n ot loook like the schematic I bought.
I suspect power supply problems.I also changed relays,but perhaps the always
on supply is bad,and since it has two relays,perhaps one of the turn on
circuits is bad. It runs the degaus coils when its strugling to turn on,so
maybe power supply is unable to supply enough current,or perhaps set is
trying to shut down.Pull the coil off,and it clicks a few times,comes on and
plays well!

USE: alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxx

DO NOT USE:  alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Al Leatherman