[TechAssist] Fw: Deltavision Mod#VC14,manf.Jul/99-Dead,UPDATE

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 23:09:15 -0300

----- Original Message -----
From: Don Hartigan

Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2002 11:07 PM
Subject: Fw: Deltavision Mod#VC14,manf.Jul/99-Dead,UPDATE

Replaced the C5339/HOT & D902.Unit now pulses on/off,with about 7 to 10 KV hi
volts but my 40 watt light bulb is very brigth during this pulseing
action,which is connected in series with the ac i/p fuse=2amps.This unit has no
chassis # or FCC.Lifted the vert. o/p ic,no diff.Checked all diodes in sec. of
SMPS & esr'ed caps.I can't see any FET in the HV section of this unit.See my
makes it,a similiar chassis.Any i/p appreciated.....TIA....Don.....