[TechAssist] Fixed: Sony KV27S25 AA2 Pincushion still stubbron

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 19:20:42 +0000

Got this one running finally it was the jungle IC causing the problem

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Sony KV27S25 AA2 Pincushion still stubbron
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 20:56:50 +0000

Sony
KV27S25
AA2

                 Pin cushion still acting up.
Replaced
L511
Q512
L501
T502
D504
C522

Checked:
D502
D503
Q502
R571
C568
D515
C526
D506
C514
C516
C511
C527
C509
C510
C525

Set does not contain Q505 or D512 on A board.

                  Voltages on Q512 Pin out still deviate from antcipated the
measure ~ -16v E & B , + 34v collector.  Drive signals from IC501 appear to
be present, although it is one of the last things I have to try.  I
compaired the volateges to an AA1 chassis a KV27TS29 that I had on the bench
volateges for the Pin were completly diffrent, the Pulse amplitude reaching
collector of  Piin out close to same but much wider on problem set.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE