[TechAssist] FYI - RCA OEM 257805 IHVT in stock, RCA has on B/O

  • From: "Jason - Bursma / Excel" <jason101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:05:23 -0500

Hi guys - Been getting a few more than ordinary calls this morning on these.
Turns out
RCA has them on factory backorder with NO ETA (surprised?). I have some on hand
still
but it seems a few dist. are out already, so if you need some you want to get
them soon.
Just a heads up for ya. Let me know if you need anything else.  Thanks!
PS - These are used in the ATC113 Chassis.

Regards,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing / Bursma Electronics
800-733-3329
www.Bursma.com or www.ExcelDistributingInc.com

RCA - NAP - Zenith - Panasonic - ChannelMaster - Winegard
Speco - Russound - Peerless - Channel Vision - Bogen - TOA