[TechAssist] Re: Need VS-4544 schematic

  • From: Eric Manuel <tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:40:38 -0330

Thomas some tips for you..Eric
        mit     vs4544          immed. shutdown         ic900 & pc900 be sure
to change
both together

VS4544          Immediate shutdown      Replace open resistor R5A30, 3.6K
fuseable! WTV/CES

        vs-4544         no power        c914 3.3@100 and volt.reg.strm6811

vs4544          no pix no sound motorboating noise only         c518(100/200v)
capacitor

VS4544          IMMEDIATE SHUTDOWN      RESOLDER OUTPUT IC'S; REPLACE OPEN
6.3A.
24V. SUPPLY FUSES

   Eric
E M Electronics