[TechAssist] [ FIXED ] Mitsubishi CK3531R B+ to H.O.T. question.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:03:12 -0600

This one WAS cost effective to repair by just pulling the chassis.
It was just the H.O.T., and the C-916 cap that were defective.
I had already replaced MOST of the trouble making caps on a prior repair
about 6 months ago. The picture was "amazingly" beautiful,... both times !

Thanks to Ed,...and All;
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                "Where there's a will,...
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           There's always a way."
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx