[TechAssist] Re: Emerson tvcr Mod EWC1901 Part ID funai--arghhh

  • From: "Kevin Harris" <kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:01:51 -0500

 RCH-EWC1901          CALL 310-787-3000 FOR PARTS       VENDOR        RCH
STOCK CLASS:  THIS MODEL IS MADE BY FUNAI

 For everyones information this is a common problem that you will find in all
brands. Every manufactor sells their name to a store (ex: sears & circuit city
) to make a tv or vcr that is exclusive to them only . Most often Funai or
Symphonics. They are sold with out warranty but thru the selling dealer only ,
thus they dont recognize that model for parts availible thru them. Customers do
not know this and we recieve numerous calls everyday asking us for parts. When
we can cross a model over to another manufacture we load that info in our
system, however when we can't we list the 800 number for brand that made it .
Also we try to source after market common parts that we can list under these
models or kits when availible Hope this helps eliminate any confusion that has
incured.

Kevin Harris Sr.
kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tritronicsinc.com
Every order placed on our website www.tritronicsinc.com this month enters you
in a drawing for a 27" Philips Stereo Hi Fi TV Model # 27PS55S

phone 1-410-676-7300
fax 1-800-888-3293

Tritronics, Inc.
1306 Continental Dr
Abingdon, MD 21009

** Philips Master Distributor
** Hitachi Elite Distributor
** RCA/GE/Proscan (TCE) Premier Distributor
** Sharp Distributor of the Year 2000 - 2002
** Toshiba Distributor of the Year
**  NESDA Partner in Excellence