[TechAssist] Emerson tvcr Mod EWC1901 Part ID funai--arghhh

  • From: "Lyles Tv" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:26:44 -0600

Looking for a part ID, and possibly a cross to parts that is actually available.

This was my request for a part ID to tritronics

make: Emerson

model: ewc1901

metal piece that screws onto the bottom of it and keeps it in the proper
position when loaded.  The original was bent and will not support the slant
base when bent back.  Is part upgraded?  It sure needs it.  Not strong enough,
and will fail miserably again.  I will modify the new one, when I get it.  I
don't know if you  pass these tidbits of insight on to the manufacturer or not,
but it would be good for everyone involved--especially the customer.
Thank you
Jeff

And this was my answer

This is a Funai model, we can not supply parts for it.

Jeff Farnsworth
Lyles TV and Appliance
17 S Washington St
Elkhorn, Wi.  53121