[TechAssist] EMERSON EWT1931A REMOTE WON'T WORK

  • From: "Hivolts" <hivolts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 20:44:27 -0500

Hi All
I have this unit that the remote will work when the set it first plugged in and
last about an hour.then it seams like the remote just up and died lol. I have
replace the ir sensor and it work for a day now back to doing the same thing.I
have no tech info on this set so not sure were the ir runs I did check a caps
just behind the ir sensor it check ok it was a 47 at 16 volts.
T.I.A
chuck staples
staples TV

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: