[TechAssist] Re: Diode value list needed

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:21:00 -0500

WOW!!
I think all Ed was trying to get across, was that it's not so much what
you say, but HOW YOU SAY IT.  I think most of us don't mind helping
those who help themselves by being thorough in describing what they have
done before requesting assistance. Those who want others to pop out
their computer monitor and "do it for them" should get less attemtion.
Those who are less computer literate can learn from those who are more
adept and onec informed should be expected to do their best 'get up to
speed'. In the mean time, a little patience is in order.
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and
you feed him for life!"
There are bigger issues in the world to stress about...

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550