[TechAssist] Canon Digital Camcorder Vistura

  • From: "Kevin Berg" <k.a.berg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 17:22:03 -0700

Hi all,

I just took in this Digital Camcorder and it's problem is that when playing
back a known good tape the video is muted (blue screen)
but if you put the unit into cue or review you see part of the picture with
blank horizontal sections evenly spaced all the way down the picture.  I
cleaned the heads but that didn't help.  Anyone out there worked on one of
these before,  I'm not quite up to speed with these digital units yet.  Any
help would be appreciated.   TIA

Kevin

To unsubscribe write to:
techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx