[TechAssist] Re: CTC-187CL3 WithON/OFF etc.on seperate board

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:50:50 -0500

I am looking at SAMS 3672 for the CTC187CL3 and the number for the
switches is 215500.
The number for the front panel PC board is 225698.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(tvservice) Date: Wed, Aug 18, 2004, 9:34am To:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re: CTC-187CL3 WithON/OFF
etc. on seperate board Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Buck,
You just told us what the fix was!
You have a leaky front panel switch!
Replace front panel keyboard or all switches #207842 Give us the model
number and we'll give you the part number for the keyboard.

Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc